In 2020, Broad Reach Power acquired the Buffalo Trail Wind and Solar Farm near Broadview, Montana. When fully operational, the facility will generate close to 1 GW of renewable energy for export. The site is strategically located adjacent to the Broadview Substation, one of the largest energy onramps to customers in the Pacific Northwest.
Broadview Project Overview
- 6 Total Projects
- 480-MW (AC) Wind Generation
- 750-MW (AC) Solar Generation
- 800-MW Energy Storage System
- Projects located near existing and available export transmission
- Projects can provide renewable energy directly to West Coast markets, serving utilities, commercial and industrial customers, and datacenters.
- Total investment >$2 billion